Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 4~ I’ve Been A Bad Girl

Well, today I'VE BEEN A BAD GIRL!!! I skipped breakfast today, because I was in such a hurry to get to the post office, to the library, then to the park. I was really trying to beat the heat!! I didn't make it. I didn't eat anything until 1 pm and that's because the boys were in the back seat screaming how hot they were and how hunger they were. So every time I passed a McDonald's or Wendy's all you can hear is "Mommy, can I have a burger PLEEESSE?" I finally gave in and went Wendy's. They had their burgers and I had a nice, big, juicy chicken sandwich with French fries.

Why do I feel bad about this? Well I'm glad you asked. I'm actually trying to change my diet. It's soo easy for parents to lose focus of their diets, especially when it revolves around the kids and what they will eat or won't eat. But, I had actually been doing pretty well lately, drinking protein shakes in the morning, eating little bars, light lunches, and no fried foods for dinner. So honestly it's been a little minute since I've I had fried foods, until today that is. (Sad face) Now I'm about to eat some yogurt and for dinner, I will eat a salad with steak strips and light ranch dressing. Everybody else (my husband) is on their own. The boy's might eat some beef hotdogs. We'll see how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment